1. My perfect world would be a place where I could cook endlessly and never have to wash a single dish.
2. When I was little, I imagined that Heaven was a field of sunflowers.
3. Too much caffeine does not a productive work day make. A jittery one yes. Productive? No!
4. If you’re going to bust a bike tire, two blocks from home is the best place to do it. Before the sun rises and you need to get to work early? Not so ideal.
5. My job is like having kids. One day, it’s a pain in the A and I wish I could send it to an adoption agency. But then it curls up in my lap and falls asleep and I realized I will keep it for a while longer.