- The hips. Wow. There’s a lot of information stored in there.
- The Psoas. Wow. Another part of the hips. So cool. It starts to fire up when we learn to sit and walk as babies. Now how often have we thought about it since?
- Isn’t part of growing up learning to return to the joys of youth?
- Perhaps we should return to the marvel and awe of this muscle that allows us to stand upright and walk?
- If that’s not cool and wonderful, I don’t know what is.
- After all, we should appreciate our bodies while we have them.