- The only thing harder than lugging your 40 lbs pack across miles of trail…is carrying it from the car to the house when you get home.
- Seriously, I swear it gained weight on the drive home.
- I mean, I know we stopped for Cracker Barrel but geez, pack, lay off the biscuits.
- Trying to choose fish instead of beef for a healthier option worked just great up until that fish taco I guilted myself into eating gave me some of the most violent food poisoning I’ve ever experienced in my life.
- You know I’m not feeling well when I actually drink a soda. That’s typically a sign that translates to “run.”