- I’ll share with you a secret. I’m absolutely terrified of signing in front of people.
- I mean, really singing. I can joke sing no problem.
- But letting people hear my true voice. That’s scary.
- This film shoot marked the first time ever I was able to share a meditation chant in front of an audience (or camera, or just the two camerapeople in the room even). Normally, chanting ties right into singing. It freezes in my throat.
- Something powerful happens when you start to meditate frequently on compassion.