- There are only three tests that truly measure the strength of a relationship: 1) Driving a 21 hour, overnight road trip. 2) Sharing a double kayak and trying to coordinate steering. 3) Putting together IKEA furniture.
- That should be the real questionnaire given by marriage counselors.
- Sort of like an obstacle course for figuring shit out. Together.
- Though sometimes, you’d really prefer to Rambo-style that stuff and go gung-ho solo for the sake of not tearing someone else’s eyes out.
- Luckily, no one’s eyes were torn out during these tests.
- Also, we still love each other.
- Looks like we passed :).