- That awkward moment when you’re the only person at the Apple Store- that pantheon of the new and high tech – who is reading a book.
- I wish computers were more tactile and engaging of the senses.
- Seriously, where’s the smell, taste, texture, movement? I’m tired of just sitting and staring at a screen that causes migraines.
- I think that’s the problem with computers. For me, at least. They make me feel less alive. Because the only thing engaged is my brain and my fingers. But what about the rest of my body?
- Perhaps that’s why Yoga is such an excellent antidote to modern life? Because the rest of the body needs to be heard. It’s tired of sitting in silent retreat.